Bubble like thing on the anus, history of ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage. What could it be?

Ok I think I have hemroids or hemroid because there is a bubble looking thing by my anal , im 28 year old female is a possible sign that I could ve pregnate , I do have trouble with pregnancys I ve had an ectopic about 3 years ago an have had two miscarriages last two years , how weird I just realized it was the same month I was pregnate each year , what do you think , I m really tripping out on this thing there I ll probley end up at the hospital for falling from trying to look at it in the mirror when I m standing on top of it !
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012