Bruising all over abdomen, car accident, sore knee, sharp pain over right eye, loss of vision

I was in a car accident a month ago which the airbag deployed and hit me hard. I have sever bruising all over my abdomen . I was taken to the hospital over night and had a cat scan. I have been having a lot of pain in my left side feeling like a cracked rib. My doctor said it could be something with the spleen waiting on results. My knees hit the dashboard and they are still sore. However, I have not yet told her about my eye . I believe in getting one thing fixed at a time. I have a sharp pain over my right eye in my eye brow area. It was only when I would strain like getting in a out of bed and now my vision has gotten worse and it hurts a lot and specially when I am eating. It just kills to chew on bubble gum or eat and apple. What do you think may have happened and who do I see about getting help?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012