Bruises on legs. Getting larger. Fatigued and sleepy. Blood tests normal. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. I am a 39 year old African American woman. I do not smoke or drink. My problem is that I have been getting bruises over a year now but they only show up on my legs. They use to be every now and again but over the last few months I have noticed that they have been popping up on my legs very often. and they are getting larger. Like the size of a half dollar and sometimes bigger. Also, I am very fatigued and sleepy all the time now. Additionally my urine sometime is very clear but I am not an avid water drinker at all. I have gotten blood tests periodically maybe once or twice a year when I'm getting my physicals but they have all been normal. No Anemia or B12 issues (that's what I first thought). Sometimes I will get dizzy as well. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013