Bruised swollen knee from a fall. Difficulty in walking. Need pain medication

Hi, I hit my knee real hard today in a jet skiing crash. I hit the outter bone towards the back on my knee. When in happened, I couldn t move my leg at all for about 40 seconds. It instantly bruised badley from the top of my thigh to half way down my calf . Its now been about 12 hours and it s throbbing to walk on and I can t straighten it out or bend it without pain! Is it just badley bruised? I m a little concerned because it s swollen and that bone doesn t have much skin to protect it so there s a possibility of it getting injured. By the way im 16! What could this be and how can I make the pain at ease? Advil hasn t helped at all. Please respond!!! Thank you:)
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012