Swollen knee after injury. No difficulty in walking. Need medication?

my knee is swollen i bumped it the day before it swelled i might have twisted it the day it swelled i am not sure what did it .. it has been three days and it still is swollen seems to be better then it was tho . it does not hurt tho and i am able to walk on it no problem ,, what could b the problem ? do i have to b worried .. well rest b all i need ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Hi Thomas, if you dont have pain, fever then no need to worry. Apply compression bandage from toe upwards till thigh, apply some ice, elevete your affected limb with help of a pillow while sleeping. Thats all you need to take care.