Bruise on the shin with a painful lump after a fall. Bone damage?

Hi I fell going up the stairs about two weeks a go, I had quite a large bruise on my shin just under my knee and a lump which is very sore. The bruise has started to go away although it is still quite large and dark but it is still really sore and the lump is still there. I am worried that I might have damaged the bone? - Also I don t normally bruise very easily at all so to have such a big bruise makes me think I have really hurt it. I am 19 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012