Brownish red discharge after stopped taking vyvanse and intuniv. What to do?

So ive been on adderall since I was 8 I m now 17 but about ugh idk last november adderall stopped working n I was taking a very high dose so my doctor put me on vyvanse70mg n I also take intuniv with that and I stopped taking the vyvanse and intuniv about a month ago and I had my period bn about 8 days later I have a brownish red discharge ......could it be because ive been on medication for 9 years n I m stopping now and my body is just not used to not having the medicine or another reason?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012