Brownish discharge on wiping, missed period, headaches, tiredness, occasional pressure in lower stomach, hot flashes. Pregnancy?

I have brown discharge not blood at all , i most likly see it when i wipe its in a discharge form but brown. I was supposed too have gotten my period its been a couple of days since i missed my period. The last time i had sex was janurary 1st, and yes it was unprotecred. My last period was on december 17th which only lasted for about 5 days. I have no period symptoms at all what so ever i usually am always able too tell when i am aboit too have my period. This time its nothing. Only thing is brown discharge here and there, head aches, iam always tired, nausea , and some pressures in my lower stomach not cramps really. I also have some hot flashes as well as increase in thirst. Would you say this could be pregnany?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013