Brownish discharge from the nose. Severe weight gain and drug abuse. How to get rid of the habit?

This morning I noticed a dark brown substance coming out of my partner s nose . It was actually already stuck to his upper lip when I saw it. When I questioned him about it he wiped it off and claimed it was a mixture of blood and mucus . But I have had suspicions that he has been doing drugs for quite some time now. He already admitted to me that he does perkasets. He claims he takes them orally. A friend of mine says he may be snorting them or even doing something worse. He has also put on a considerable amount of weight. I am afraid of the worse.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013