Brownish bleeding, Ultrasound report shows a gestational sac in the fundus, single live embryo 10.1 mm in CRL

Hello doctor, I am 32 years old and today morning there was a bleeding in brownish colour.I did my ULTRASOUND SCAN and the report as follows,

There is a gestational sac in the fundus. This shows a single live embryo 10.1 mm in CRL:7 weeks and 1 day EDD by USG 27.05.2014. The menstrual age is 8 wk 2 day. There is a choriodecidual separation with a collection 12x03x03 mm across with a volume of 0.04ml at the posterior aspects of the gestational sac. The heartrate is 148 b/m.

The left ovary shows a normo vascular(RI;0.35) corpus luteum 21 mm across. The internal os is closed.The length of cervix is 32 mm. There is no free fluid in the pelvis.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013