Brown tissue discharge with positive pregnancy result. Any problem? Ectopic pregnancy removed before

Hi, I had a Pregancy test by 28th and got it positive, But HCG level was low. So, They told me to have a blood test today also. I have given in the morning and waiting for the results. Last month period is on 30 Oct. From morning, I have started having brown tissue discharge . Will it be problem in postive results? Note: I had a ectopic by Aug 27 and had a laproscopic to remove the baby and the right tube, Sine i noticed only by 8 weeks. Thanks for your guidance and inputs. I am early waiting for second blood results.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012