Brown spotting with burning sensation after periods, history of endometrium TB. Are the symptoms recurring?

hi doctor am 27yrs married for 8 years now has one son 2 n half yrs.i concieved after 5yrs with a history of endometrium tb n was undertreatment of it n after 5months of treatment n concieved n had an missed abortion n later after 2months i concieved again with a healthy baby now but after delivery am getting a brown spotting after 7th day of my periods its juz a little spotting n also brownish color in my ovulation discharge am i need to worry again can tb cum back are these symtoms of tb am also having light burning sensation during the spotting?ill really b thankful if u can answer me thank u sir
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012