Brown discharge, mucus-like. Pregnant. Should I be concerned about miscarriage?

Hi I just recently found out I was pregnant about 7-9 weeks I have no money no insurance and no car and nobody will answer my questions. I lifted my 44lb daughter last night and right after went to bathroom when I wiped there was a mucous like brown/reddish discharge then maybe 2 drips of blood . This morning it is only a small amount of brown discharge when I wipe. Should I be concerned of a miscarriage or could it have been from lifting my daughter?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012