Brown discharge, light cramps, had sex using pull out method, HPT negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I am 22 my boyfriend I are sexual active and had sex 3 times this month, including a ovulation day on the 5th of this month. we use the pull out method. This is the 3rd day in my period and all I have had is slight brown discharge that is on and off and vry light cramps . This is not normal for me, I usually have a very heavy flow within the 2nd day of my period as well as intense painful cramps. I took a clear blue test 5 days ago and it was negative. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012