Brown discharge, heavy bleeding, stomach cramps, sore back, headache, dizziness. Is it miscarriage?

Hi, I am not sure if you can help me.. A couple of days before I was due my period my boobs started to really hurt. 2 days later I had brown discharge and then a few hours later heavy bleeding and bad stomache cramps followed by back ache and clumps in my period. It has now been 3 days since that started and the bleeding is not heavy at all just some in my wee etc. I am still experiencing a very sore back and now have head aches, dizziness and a right chest .. Is this a miscarriage? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012