Brown discharge, bleeding, chest pain after periods ended. Due to working out?

Hello, My last period was at Christmas and I finished near new years and I ve started getting brown discharge now and now blood and now all of a sudden it s stopped but I m suffering with chest pain right in the center of my breast , I ve been working out and I havnt been working out for a few years so I m not sure if my chest pain is to do with working out and I ve strained it. And I m starting to worry with both now could you help me?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013