Brown bleeding after periods, frequent urination, lightheadedness. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

Hello. It all started in early febuary. I began bleeding brownish and a lil red about 12 days after my period ended, ive been also been peeing frequently and almost everday feeling light headed. Pregnancy tests keep shoeing negative. Im supposed to have my period now but its really inregular. Still spotting brown and reddish. When i do bleed red it dissappers quick and im not in birth control . Can i b pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013