Bronchitis, fever, cough, stomach ache, headache. Influenza?

I have a 7 yr old son who was diagnosed with bronchitis on Monday. He was on a z-pack from Monday through Friday. On Wednesday night he spiked a 103 degree fever and it has continued through today. I brought him into a clinic on Friday and they diagnosed him with Influenza A. I know a fever is common, but along with it he is coughing, complaining off and on of a stomach ache, headache , etc. Ibprofen takes his fever down for about 4 hours and then it is right back up to 103. This is day 5 of this and it is making me nervous. Should I consider taking him back in? or are they just going to tell me this is the flu and it has to run its course? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012