Bronchitis, allergies, breathing problems, post nasal drip. History of stress, panic attacks. Treatment?

I am a healthy 60 year old woman who had a bad case of bronchitis a year ago but am still having breathing problems occasionally. My heart and lungs have been checked out. I suffer from allergies and take medications . I also have a lot of post nasal drip . I have always had panic attacks and stress and I am not sure where to go from here.My blood pressure and heart rate are great. I do get exhausted when climbing stairs. My weight is perfect and I am very active. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012