Broken front teeth, intense lower and upper jaw pain, white gums. Any suggestions?

I broke my 2 front teeth about 6 months ago and have not been able to afford to get them fixed yet and have take to drinking thru straws due to pain when any warm or cold liquid pass over these teeth. The last few days have noticed intense upper and lower jaw pain about 3 teeth back from the front. In the last day I have tried orajel and gotten releif for a while but today is not good! In a 3 hour span, I have used the orajel 4 times, still in intense pain so hit the net. Saw a couple of home remidies and tried a few. While brushing, felt good...tried brusing the areas in pain for several minutes with bakingsoda...then swishing and spitting them out. Followed by salt on the area, the swishing with warm water and spitting out. Finally swished area with peroxide and final rincing...whole procedure was about 20 mins. Looked at the gums after and around 3 teeth, the gums are white. Pain has gone down a bit but still in pain and now concerned about the white gums.....any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012