Broke wrist. Having stabbing pains even after six weeks if moved wrist in a certain way. Normal?

I broke my wrist 7 weeks ago. Radius and ulna, plus cracked socket. The Dr who did the surgery has not listened to my concerns, and just says its been 6 weeks so you re healed. I know it can take quite a while to fully heal and there will be pain. But I have wrenching, stabbing pain only when my arm/wrist turns a certain way, and its always the same. i can move it a little any other way without this stabbing pain. Should I be concerned? or is this normal? Never mind... since I am unable to pay at present
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013