Broke metacarpal at the base and dislocated it. On splint. What to expect?

OK I broke my 3rd metacarpal at the base and dislocated 4 and 5 .Redused 4and5 at time of injury .No insurance tried to get splint or brace no luck. now day 15 got a brace. Next day 4 and 5 dislocated again. Then went to sierra pacific orthopedic center in fresno.They said need surgury but cant afford it . They left me in dislocation state so day 18 I reduced 4 and 5 myself because of the pain was to much.I made my own brace so it wont move .Day 23 went to emergency room they put 26 saw hand specialist said keep splint on for 2 more weeks so now what to expect?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012