Broke femur. Was on Bactrim and Doxycyline. Have tingling and numbness in feet. Recommendations?

I have been on Augmentin since April 2010. I broke my femur and have bacteria attacking my hardware. I was also on Bactrim and then doxycyline but deveoped servere side effects, I am now having tingling and numbness in my feet, I have to take it for life but the tingling and numbness is getting worse, Phyllis a Wheeler

Thank you but I will see my Infectious Disease Dr and try again to see if I can take an alternative drug. I am sorry I bothered you, I didn't know I had to pay.

Thank you again
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013