Bright red stool, fatigued. Had tumor removed for stage 3 colon cancer, had chemos. Why ?

I am 34 years old, at the age of 23 i was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer , had the tumor removed and did rounds of chemo and radiation . a couple days ago i ate 3/4 of a pizza, when i went to the bathroom i saw bright red stool (half the stool looked fine but the other have was red, because they removed about a foot and a half of my colon my stool are usually very loose. i have felt fatigued and not been that hungery, and today i fell a little pain in my lower left quadrant of my abdomin. I did see my oncologist this summer mabye june and she said my blood work was fine, my last colonoscopy was a little over a year ago, what do you think
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012