Bright red colored light period, frequent urination and bowel movements, headaches. Advise?

I have missed my period in febrauy an I started to bleed on the 17th of march an stop on the 22nd very light an bright red in color cramp a little an I am to start my period on the 29th yesterday an still nothing been having trouble thinking I need to poop all the time I took a test two days before I started bleeding I thought I was having a miscarriage but I don't think it was I am having pulling in my stomach thinkin I have to pee an I have had headaches for like three weeks come an go always feeling warm an fuzzy in my head an tired help me please
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013