Breasts seem fuller and sore, intermittent cramps, missed periods after stopping depo shot. Reason?

Hi I have been having what I think is implantation bleeding on and off for over a week my breast have seem to be fuller and sore I have cramps on and off too, I was on the depo shot for awhile then stopped taking it about 3 months ago sense then I have not had a period and me and my bf never use protection and cums inside me everytime sense I stop bc. I have took pregnancy tests but are negative am I preganant from these symptoms? Or is its something else??
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012