Breast nipple bitten badly, skin came off, hurts on movement. Is it dangerous? Healing time?

Hello, I m a little worried about something. My new boyfriend and I were messing around two days ago and he got too aggressive; he used his teeth on my breasts around the nipple area quite harshly and he bit into and cut my left nipple quite badly. The top layer of skin on the nipple has completely come off and there is a ring-shaped cut around the nipple, as if he was trying to bite it off. It also hurts around the nipple area, probably that s for the mechanical pressure he was putting on my breast. That breast really hurts even when I m doing normal movements like walking; anything which involves my breast moving at all. I wanted to ask how long this would take to heal and whether it s dangerous? What can I put on it in the mean time? I tried to book an appointment at the doctor s but the earliest they could give me is in 2 weeks time, so I came on here to ask you. Will it get back to normal completely? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013