Breast feeding mother with pain in the lower back, stomach and nipples. Pregnant?

hi, im 28 yrs old. im a breast feeding of 1. i have some symptoms i would like to know what it is. when my child suckles on my breast the nipple is quite sore. i have pain in the lower back and front of my stomach . its quite hot there to touch. my period has been irregular since i had my daughter. so im not shore if i am pregnant, just wanted to know what it might be?...thank you i dont have an email address plz can you email my husband.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013