Breast discharge with milk, headache, prolactin level fluctuation. Sicriptin taken. Previous miscarriages. Advise?

hi i m pooja from delhi.i m suffring problem type of brest discharge with milk.i m 30 year married and i have one doughter she is 5 year old.i have 2 misscaraga last was beffore 10 months. some time my prolactain lavel will flactuate and i m taken sicriptin directed by gynae.wright now i m suffring headache last few days.please addvise me that what i do or concern with which doctor my mri was ok.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013