Breast cancer survivor.Treated for hormonal imbalance.Sudden experience of cold & stomach pain. Reasons?

Two days ago i was walking in Miami, it was very cold and windy for me leaving in Florida. Suddendly I started shivering , feeling a cold pain in my stomach, want to vomit but I didn t. I almost could nt walk. All this happened while walking 2 street blocks. I got scared. ( I am 39 and breast cancer survivor). I get into the car, I cover myself head to toe with another jacket and start breathing loud. I feel cold most of the time but nothing like that happen to me before. I read that feeling cold all the time can also be triggered by certain hormonal imbalances. The levels of estrogen in female patients may fluctuate and cause increased sensitivity to cold. I was treated for hormonal imbalance in November last year. My boyfriend think I faked it because he said I am always complaining about feeling cold. Do you have any answers for me? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013