Brain tumour, taking epilim, libido affected, side effects of not taking epilim

hi, after being diagnosed with a brain tumor in Aug 08 i was prescribed Epilim to combat the seizures i was suffering as a result. I stopped taking epilim after 1 year and no seizures. In sept 11 i had to start taking Epilim again due to the onset of night seizures whilst sleeping. in the last month i have again stopped taking Epilim as they were efecting my libido . My question is this, what sort of side effects should i expect from just stopping the medication without weaning myself off them, and how long should this last for? i dont feel myself lately and im sure i have had one or two absences since i stopped taking the epilim. thanks in advance for your help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012