Brain fuzzy, arms, legs pain, suffering with this problem from years. Permanent cure?

In 1997 I had a seizure, was in the best Hospital in Houston, after weeks of sleep study, test, ect with more episodes they concluded its not all seizures. They lasted daily, then weekly then subsided from 2001 until now only had 5-6 . I had 2 back to back 2 weeks go and I don't feel totally back to normal. I am xterm ell haunted, arms and legs ache most days and my brain is fuzzy. After the 1997 experience feeling like a human testing experiment I am not wanting to go to the you have ny suggestions?
Thanks, mom in houston
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013