Brain MRI shows black spots. Difficulty lifting weight, hand tremors. Help

MY BRAIN MRI SHOWS MANY BLACK SPOTS. I ALREADY HAD A BREAST REDUCTION . THEY SAID IT WOULD REMOVE THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT ARM AND GIVE ME BACK THE USE OF MY RIGHT HAND . I HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED BEING TOLD I HAD A 70% CHANCE OF THE PAIN GOING AWAY. I USE TO BE AS STRONG AS AN OX, I M HAVING ISSUES PICKING UP 40LB NOW. I USE TO BE ABLE TO LIFT 100LB WITHOUT ISSUES. NOW I HAVE HAND TREMORS, THEY CAME AND GO. THE TREMOR ARE GETTING WORST, INCLUDING BOTH HANDS AND NOW ARMS. THEY GAVE ME MY MRI BUT WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE REPORT. THEY SENT THAT TO MY DOC. MY PC SAYS NOTHING MATCHES SO IT HAS TO BE STRESS. THE ONLY STRESS I HAVE IS HOW I FEEL
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013