Boyfriend wants to have sex but I do not want to have sex. Advice

hi,i am rosy..i am going out wid a guy for the last 7 years.i am 23 now and he is 24 but we are batchmates. we are deeply in love with each other ,everything else is fine but my boyfriend is a little bit more interested in stuff related to sex.i don t like discussing about sex and don t want to have sex before marriage but he wants me to be free to talk about sex or anything related to genitalia.. but i m d nt want to..please give me some advice.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
miss arunima
thanks for sharing ur problem
see u ve to judge whether ur boy friend is truely loving u or not???
or is its his perversion or obcession????
whom he loves, discussing sex related things or wanting to have sex with her always is a matter of great concern
future of ur love is also questionable in that case
both of u need to have a PSYCHIATRIC COUNSELLING soon
again sex before marriage has certain advantages
u can assess ur partner by this way but obviously it ll not be against ur will
so do have a counselling properly
that ll remove ur rigidity and his obcession
thank u