Pregnant. Boyfriend does not have interest in sex. Aged 40. Normal?

Hello, I would like to ask if it s normal when my boyfriend doesn t have interest in sex. We are together only 4 month, expecting baby already and live together over one month. The problem is, that he reject me a lot and he also told me that he has time when he wants it a lot and than when he is not interested at all. I am frustrated, because I am pregnant and it make me feel awful when he reject me. Some of my friends says thats that is not normal, some says that he is 40 thats why. I sm 30 and I dont want to start cheat on him because I need it. What is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Everything is normal.
Please go for counselling together.
No medicines required.
Get your pregnancy ultrasound scans done on time and get yourself examined by your gynaecologist.