Boyfriend ejaculated on stomach, wiped with towel then wiped the genital area with same towel. Chanced of being pregnant?

My boyfriend ejaculated on my stomach and I immediately wiped it off with a thin like fabric towel. We slept right after it. About an hour maybe. And when we woke up we continue it again and this time with condom. Right after, he wiped my genital area with the same thin like fabric towel. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? Is the sperm still there in the towel considering it was so thin? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013