Bone growth under right lower jaw inside mouth,swelling,bleeding happens when pressed

I am a married Indian man of 40 years. Since a month, I have a bone growth under my right lower jaw inside mouth. There was a bit swelling around it. I have done a whole mouth x-ray and the dentist says it s okay. They say it s not an wisdom tooth . It s a bone growth. The front of the bone, like a very small pea size, is now exposed. No pain around the area, except when dentist press it hard, a bit bleeding happens. What could this be and how to solve this ? I am taking a 7 day course of Augmentin 625mg twice a day and Tinidazole 500mg twice day for 2 days.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012