Boil on the breast with pus and pain. Insect bite? took antibiotics. How long will it take to heal?

I have a suddenlydeveloped a boil kind of boilwith pus and pain overnight on my breast it's very scary , I went to a hillstation maybe some insect has bitten me overnight, but not sure, I have taken antibiotics for 6 days although it ruptured foe 1 or 2 days and the pus came out but again the pus stopped its surroundings are still very hard like a coin big I am doing hot water dressings but the pus is not coming out fully. For how long do I have to eat antibiotics and I have been using sofinox aswell. Now someone suggested me to use su mag, how long will it take to heal and as it is on the breast it's very scary too. Kindly suggest
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013