Redish colour Inflammation and like boil on left breast near/under the nipple

Redish colour Inflammation and boil like on left breast near/under the nipple Inflammation and boil like on left breast near/under the nipple I have problem of redish colour patchy skin - inflammation and boil like - on my left breast near/under the nipple - feeling pain,hard,and hot in that area since five days. Seeking your kind help for remedy please ( Iam a female 56 years old, periods stopped already) - Mohana,coimbatore
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010