Body weakness, pricking sensation, hair loss post intake of sugar items, elevated serum ige, temporary relief with Atarax. Treatment?

hello sir, how r u doing?please help me out since i have been suffering from this disease from approx five years. condition. five years before when ever i take sugar,pepsi,coke etc any kind of sugar, carbohydrate ingredients items i feel sudden weakness through out the body & feelng that my body inotollerate sugar & i feel ant is biting inside my body,pins needles type of feeling & hair loss i got a test for serum ige & the test result is 214 consequently i take atarax then i pass 2 or 3 days with tollerance & i lost my hair. i am helpless from a long time which is effecting my whole life be it social,official aur personal life i would be very thankful to you if you solve my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012