Body pain, nags, deep in tissues. Is it related to lack of sleep?

hi, 7-8 years ago, i was suffering from pain, that i could only describe as walking pain through my body, started from hands and arms and spreaded all over body, i was seeing a lot of doctors, but nobody could find the reason, in about a year or two it was gone, but would come back if id have luck of sleep, so two weeks ago it came back and now spreading to my shoulders, back and neck and goes down to my legs.............doesnt make difference if i sleep or not..............the pain in not in muscles and not in bones.....its nagging it is deep in my tissue ........what can it be and what can help?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012