Body ache, fever, cough, sore throat,swollen glands, fatigue. Sexually active with multiple partners. HIV?

I am 22 years old. For about three weeks now I have been sick. First week started off with extreme body aches, fever, and night sweat, second week started with cough, sore throat, swollen glands, shortness of breathe, stuffy nose and fatigue, third week continued with cough, fatigue, extremely sleepy, and sore on the bottom of my top lip. I am really scared. These symptoms are all symptoms for HIV. In the last six months I have kissed four guys and had sexual intercourse with two. I have been tested for mono and strep throat which both came back negative. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013