Blurred vision on the corner of eye, diagnosis of thin retina. Being a jumper with pony, will the activity affect vision?

my 11 year old daughter saw an eye dr today for her annual checkup..she was complaining about blurriness out of the corner of her right eye upon examination..the dr said her retina is thin and recommends a special appointment we are waiting for a date and daughter is an accomplished jumper with her pony and is in the middle of a successful show season..does this activity affect her eye?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012