Bluish bruises on the breasts. No injury. On birth control. Could this be due to hormonal changes?

On Saturday I noticed a bluish line on my left breast it didn t hurt just looked like a prominent vein . Yesterday the area developed a bruise but what looks like an old bruise that is fading, about the size of a 50p piece today there is another bruise about half an inch below same colour same size. Is this something I need to trouble my GP with? I have had no injury to my breasts. I have for several weeks had tender heavy breasts which I have just put down to possible hormone changes I am 46 and have a mire a coil
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012