Blue vein on chest, moving to breast, left arm. Taking cymbalta for fibromyalgia. Cure?

I noticed wide blue vein from the center of my chest into my breast , also over to my left arm and into the bicept. coming down my neck to my arm. I have had a pinched nerve that seem to have gone away, bulging disc and hyrniated discs. But i just noticed these veins. It hurts when I breath in, but I have been having that for a bit off and on since July. Im on Cymbalta and have been on and off several drugs for Fibromyalgia .
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012