Blood when blowing nose. Taking vitamin C. How long can I expect a full recovery of skin?

4 weeks ago I started noticing blood when blowing my nose . 2 weeks with no change and I went to the ENT doctor. He cauterised a wound in the nostril and prescribed a nasal gel to hydrate the skin 2x day. 2 weeks since the procedure and the scab is gone. Blood still appears in mucus from throat specially in the morning. Today I tried to gently blow my nose (after 2 weeks of not doing it) and blood appeared again in the mucosa... I m getting worried about a wound that does not heal... I ve been taking Vit C for the last 4 weeks. How long can I expect a full recovery of the skin and no more bleeding? Anything else I should be taking or doing to accelerate recovery? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013