Blood test shows pregnancy. Having cramps, back pain, bleeding. Told it was dual pregnancy. What is it?

my daughter is 29, blood test say she is pregnant, has cramping, back pain and bleeding... went to dr. they did more blood work she is about 4 wks, levels 2 weeks ago was 91 now 176 .. said cervix is closed and ultrasound shows nothing in the tubes ..said they will check blood again tomorrow.. said something about dual pregnancy. she lives out of state and not sure what is happening and she is crying :( what is dual pregnancy
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012