Blood test shown thyroid. Feels tired, pain in stomach and bowel movements. Treated for urine infection. Worrisome

i have had a blood check showing my thyroid is on the boarderline of overactive. The past 5 weeks have been hell, im tired, stabbing pains in my stomich and bowel. Ive been in to hospital 3 times the past 2 weeks due to this only to be let home the same day. Im feeling so unwell, ive had a urine infection with a h.p infection which i was treated for. Im now beeing sick with green byle.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012