Blood, protein in urine, severe bloating with stomach cramps, normal urine test results. Worrisome?

I have had Blood in my urine for 2 weeks now and i also had protein . I was given 3 days of anti-biotics, but didnt touch it, they sent a sample off to see if anything grew, it came back normal, so no further action from doctores, when i went for a check up at the hospital monday, i still have blood in urine , they are sending another sample off, will get back in 2 weeks, i also feel quite bloated and slight stomach cramps , not severe pain. Is there anything to worry about?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012