Have chronic UTI. Underwent surgical procedures and on nitran, urimax. Help

I am Mr. Gaurab from Guwahati (Assam) and has been suffering from chronic UTI inaction for the last 20 years. I underwent different surgical procedures and now I have been advised for BXO by an Urologist of Fortis Hospital, Bangalore. Before surgical, I am taking medications like Nitran 100 mg Tab, Urimax 0.4mg Cap. & urispas tab (SOS). constantly feeling burning sensation while passing urine .Please advice the safety of the drugs and prevention of the ailments.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer